Missing Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[FINISHED] A Little Colder

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

[FINISHED] A Little Colder - Page 3 Empty Re: [FINISHED] A Little Colder

Post by Caroline G. Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:24 pm

"Well, I didn't know how to tell you that, but since you seem to be self-conscious..." she said with a grin.

Before she could end this sentence - which would most likely be bad - a soft sound suddenly made his way to her ears, and probably Jimmy's. The vibration of a cellphone. She quickly pulled it out of her pocket and looked for a second at the screen, before smiling.

"And on that note, filthy peasant, I'm afraid I'll have to leave."

Caroline closed the phone before the boy could take a look at it and put it back in her pocket.

"It was very nice to meet your, Jimmy. I'll see you around, I suppose."

She was starting to push her wheelchair in the directions of the dorms.
Caroline G.
Caroline G.

Back to top Go down

[FINISHED] A Little Colder - Page 3 Empty Re: [FINISHED] A Little Colder

Post by Jimmy Cohen Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:31 pm

Caroline's abrupt phone interruption told Jimmy everything he needed to know, either she had plans or something very important to attend to. Either way, Jimmy understood. He nodded.
"Fair enough. Nice to meet you too. Yeah, I'll see you around." Although he added a grin, Jimmy said this last part with uncertainty. He wouldn't remember Caroline's face, that much was for certain, but he wasn't sure how many other French girls in wheelchairs would be in attendance at Tachibana Academy, so context would probably do just fine. He waved to Caroline before continuing to walk further into the gardens.

Jimmy Cohen
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum