Missing Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{OPEN} A New Song

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

{OPEN} A New Song - Page 2 Empty Re: {OPEN} A New Song

Post by Caroline G. Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:10 am

The french girl easily maneuvered her wheelchair to exit the room. The door was large enough for her to do that without any problem, but she was still pretty happy of her hability to use the chair almost perfectly now. She quickly turned back to face Mizo as he was exiting the room too.

"Well, it depends on what your are willing to do. If you want to go back to the dorms, it's that way. If you want to go exploring the Unknown, it's that way."

Before he could even answer her, Caroline was already firmly steering toward the Unknown. She knew there was an art room in here, somewhere. Might as well explore it while she wasn't with Ellie, since the girl would probably not have enjoyed it.
Caroline G.
Caroline G.

Back to top Go down

{OPEN} A New Song - Page 2 Empty Re: {OPEN} A New Song

Post by Mizo Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:40 am

Mizo flexed his knee a few times. It was being kinda stiff, but maybe walking a bit would fix that. Plus Caroline already seemed to know the way back to the dorm buildings so if he needed to head back that way she'd be able to point him in the right direction.

"To the unknown then. I think I have a bit more exploring in me for today. Lead the way."
Mizo
Mizo

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB0SW5Aa68-UcEBGtWF1gsQ

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2