Missing Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James Richard Haliburton

2 posters

Go down

James Richard Haliburton Empty James Richard Haliburton

Post by James Richard Haliburton Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:59 pm

World:World Prime
Name: James Richard Haliburton. Often addressed as "Mr haliburton" or "Hair of the Haliburton family" when in meetings out of respect, sometimes as a tease because of his rather young age. Prefers James over Richard when talking to acquaintances on a first name basis. Sometimes denies his second name of Richard. Always signs his documents and papers with JRHaliburton in a Gentium Basic and italic style.
Position: 10th grader, was home-schooled till 9th grade.
Appearance:
facial features:
Hair colour: Blonde
Eye colour: Blue
Has a rather tender face, which often makes people missread him. As he is often mistaken for a handsome man, his gaze is almost always rebellious. If he is mistaken for a handsome man when he is not trying to exactly evoke that feeling, he will always respond with a snarky reply and change his gaze quickly, mostly looking rather angry. His nose is small and his lips are full. His Face all in all however is rather slim. His hair is long enough to fly in the wind, however it is almost always reinforced with hair wax to make sure it looks a little messy.
When he is in meetings, on a date or just casually roams the city, he is always wearing a Hat. He prefers German and French vintage hats, such as this one.
(Cant post: "New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information." ) will send a link to mootking.
He always keeps one in his schoolbag, however he usually not wearing it during school, not even during the breaks.

With 1 meter and 88 centimeter, he is on the tall side, because of his disability however, he looks half a head smaller then he is if he could stand tall. During meetings, he is always wearing a suit with gloves, however outside of meetings he is always wearing Jeans and black or white shirts. He would prefer to wear a Suit all the time, because they are " Comfortable once you get used to them, more then any other piece of clothing." He detests school uniforms, but finds himself always looking twice at the female's wearing said uniform if the condition is met that they are also wearing tight highs. Motto T-Shirts are, in his opinion, always stupid. Expecilly because most of them nowadays seem to attack his Nobility with such weird mottos such as: "The top 1% should be paying the poor." In his words: "I can seriously not believe people are wearing that seriously. I am a rich noble, but do you really just for one second think i have it that much easier? All those people do is preaching how money isnt everything on the internet and then they come up to my face to complain about me being born into a rich family? They dont understasnd how much of our money goes into creating fair work spaces, making people happy and donations, as a matter of fact, i am afraid any of those 3 categories outwheight whatever they pay for food on a decade basis almost in a month.".

His left leg is heavily scarred, his right leg is almost fine.

Backstory:
Spoiler:
Personality:
He loves to play the devils advocate, he is always the anti in the argumentation, simply because "if nobody is protecting the side of those who are clearly wrong how can you be certain of your own convinced attitude? If i can argue the side of who clearly is in the wrong better then you can argue the side of those who are clearly right, maybe it would be time to change certain outlooks of your life.".
Another thing that he took from his old life, was his affinity to make sure the female population smiles. there is no larger ego boost then being able to make them smile. Even though this is the case, this is also mostly his only intention, in 90% of the cases he is indifferent or has a negative affinity in general, when it comes tohow he actually sees a person.
Lately, since one of the few "friends" in form of mr jenkinson passed, he decided that he would be lonely, and he would really like to change that, however he wants to find a good friend or a best female friend under the condition that they can life with what he truely is, he will not compromise, as he wants to be seen as he is, because he also treats other people as they are. Honesty is key.
His snarkyness never faded off, if you get on his nerves, you may or may not recieve a snarky comment in return, and this could hurt more then it should. He takes no leaf infront of his mouth when it comes to that. In most of those cases he does not feel like he would want to hurt the person but when he does it, he accepts it as his mistakes. he can say sorry, but he rarely does. And sometimes he even knows for a fact that he sould be saying sorry but thinks that the timing is wrong and only mentions it. "I really would love to apologize for what happened earlier, but this is the wrong time and date. Expect it." is a sentence he has often said before. This makes him more of a smug then he things he wants to be.
He does not show his emotions easily, and mostly he is staying pretty neutral about them anyway. If he is sad, however, you can see the sadness in his face, he will however not talk about it unless you can guess out of the blue why he is sad.
He only ever lets of steam if he gets into a fight.
He is passionate about music, and he hates to be in the wrong.
He will argue his point to the death, if he is losing the argument he will try the Spin and rehearse approach, where he tries to spin around the reasons of why he is wrong.
He is very bad with emotions, and very bad at reading people, he either reads wrong or he does not even try. However, he is very ambitious at trying in the first place.

He is very emotionally unstable, and his mood can swing randomly from "very good" to "i hope you all die" in a mere moment for no reason.
James Richard Haliburton
James Richard Haliburton

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2RLZXhiZgzYKGIL3RzYaYw

Back to top Go down

James Richard Haliburton Empty Re: James Richard Haliburton

Post by Raiden Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:42 pm

I'm afraid we're not particularly fond of troll profiles. As such, this submission is denied. Please feel free to resubmit when you've got a genuine character.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin

https://missingpages.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down